Friday 11 September 2020

Hearing our Ancestors



2020 Illumination & Revelation.

The Shadow waits to be fully be held loved seen heard and therefore given respect for s/he holds so much teaching and wisdom. 

Every day now for months I have like us all been with the wearing of Masks with both men and women in public. And I have witnessed in myself and others how this triggers so many emotions feelings memories. It goes straight to.... 
The Root of being held safe. 
The Sacral and Throat of Expression. 
The Solar Plexus of Inner Guidance and expression in action of ones Authentic Soul Path. 
The Heart. Being in LOVE resonance and sharing this. Closed or open Hearted. 
Third Eye trusting our vision. Daring to dream. 
Crown being Sovereign a vessel to express the Divine. 

My mind knew that the covering of the mouth went deeply to lifetimes of many including myself of being silenced. Oppressed. And yet I did not fully realise this until I was away on the holyday spiritual road trip. 

This core ancient past lifetimes errupted out of my body. Held there in the shadows. It felt like I was birthing this part. I did not need to know the specifics. And this energy had many stories past timelines. It did need a voice. 

It has been a pattern since Atlantis. That I have played out so many times in this lifetime. Of feeling I am the only one who dares to speak out. As a child I could hardly speak to people. And I worked through this so that I LOVE being in circle where each person is honoured and celebrated for sharing sounding speaking their truth. 

And then last night I had a dream. Where the shadow aspect of me - seen as another woman over and over again ignored me talked over me silenced me. I tried everything to get her to hear me. For others to intervene. Nothing worked. Then when I was enraged and at a loss and exasperated when we walked past each other I expected her to push me away and instead as we brushed past each other. We looked into each others eyes and burst out laughing. 

One of my Guides - she is an Elder Wise One Healer. She lived as a human from Mongolia/China borders many many years ago. When she comes through she brings deep belly laughter. Her resonance is so profound this laughter instantly raises the vibration. Dissolves disease discordance. Calling in harmony. Expanding the heart and BEing JOY. The laughter comes deep resounding the Hara Womb deep from Gaia's Heart. Innocence youth purity held in Elder Wisdom Ancientness. 

In the North of Sweden where the Sami Reindeer Herding Nomadic People have lived for eons. When the Patriarchy were taking away their identity their Heart and Soul connection to Spirit. And burning their drums. The Sami buried their drums in the Earth. In Gaia. 

When I was with two beautiful souls seated on West Kennet Barrow on the top of the undisturbed part of the burial. The Ancient Ones told us that they were not attached to this burial. Its purpose had gone. So any recent disturbance would have no affect on them for they are in a Higher Dimensional resonance. I was guided to be fully present and see feel the land. As we sat there I felt the heart beat drumming in the land. I felt the Calling of the Golden Dragon Energy resonance connecting all the Sacred Places of the land we were seated on. Bringing to life the RESONANCE the SOUND the VOICES of the Sacred. The SONG I FELT. And I feel I know this was all part of the journey I and others are now on. 

The Heart beats are coming alive. We are breaking free. The Drums in the land are sounding. Gaia we LOVE YOU. 

It is our time to SING SING SING AND SOUND. 

Blessed be to all of us. On our journey.
May we have the courage to be OPEN HEARTED WARRIORS.

THANK YOU ALL siSTARs Brothers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment